How to talk about it
How to adress the subject?
- Share openly and honestly your worries and how you feel.
- Speek from your own perspective: « I have observed that...», «I worry about...». This can help to avoid tension
- Avoid accusations as: «You are always distant...»/ «You have wasted all your money!»
What not to do?
- Don't lend money
- Don't lie for the player, for example calling in sick at work for him or her
- Don't threaten consequences, which you can't or won't pull through, for example threatening to leave