Self-assessment for gamblers
Question 1 of
1. Have you ever missed work or school in order to play?
2. Have you ever triggered domestic discord because of your gambling?
3. Do you ever feel remorse after gambling?
4. Have you ever played with the intent to use the profits for debt repayment or so to solve financial difficulties?
5. Do you try to regain your game loss immediately?
6. Do you have to continue gambling for a winning game to win more?
7. Have you often gambled your last franc?
8. Have you ever borrowed money to play?
9. Do you have ongoing loans associated with the games?
10. Do you sell your own stuff to get money for gambling?
11. Are you reluctant to spend money, with which you can play, for everyday expenses?
12. Have you neglected your welfare and that of your family by gambling?
13. Have you ever played longer than you had planned?
14. Do you become restless or aggressive when there is no opportunity to play?
15. Have you ever financed a game unlawfully or thought of that possibility?
16. Have you ever played to forget worries and trouble?
17. Have you ever played to gain happiness?
18. Do you keep gambling even though you feel that you harm yourself and others?
19. Have you often slid back to gambling, despite solid intentions not to do so?
20. Have you ever had the idea that you endanger your existence with by playing?
Your gaming behavior is riskless.
Your gaming behavior is risky. Register with us if you have questions or a personal clarification wish, even if it comes to the gambling habits of relatives and friends.