A gambling ban can help you to control your gambling behaviour.
The following gambling bans are available for the online gambling sector:
- Software in various languages to block access to online gambling:www.betfilter.com
- Software in English to block access to gambling online or via a mobile telephone:www.gamblock.com
- You can ban yourself on all the major gambling websites!
Gambling ban for online gambling with Swisslos and the Loterie Romande:
You can ban yourself at any time:
- via the Swisslos internet hotline: 0848 877 855.
- Alternatively, log in to Swisslos, then go to My Profile and set up a ban for individual gambling games.
- You can also set up a ban for online gambling with the Loterie Romande.
Voluntary gambling ban at a casino:
Gamblers can apply for a ban at all casinos in Switzerland. The ban is valid for at least a year and applies to all casinos in Switzerland.
For further information: www.careplay.ch
Ban by the casino:
A casino can ban a gambler for the following reasons:
- Signs of gambling addiction
- Violence, drunkenness, etc.
- Suspicion of money laundering
Friends and family can report vulnerable persons to the casino. The casino will then ascertain whether the person should be banned.
A ban on gambling is valid for one year and applies to all casinos in Switzerland.